June 4, 2020
Hotstar has more than 100000 hours of entertainment and movies spreading across 18 Indian languages. Hotstar App has available only for Android and iOS platforms. It has no dedicated app available for Desktop platform. But don’t worry. You can still hotstar download for Laptop and enjoy the live cricket streaming.
Hotstar is very famous with is the slogan, Go Solo. It is enormously popular especially after getting streaming rights for Indian Premier League (IPL). But it’s not only limited to IPL live streaming. Hotstar has much more than you expect. All the Indian team home cricket matched are being telecasted in Hotstar. Are you bored of watching cricket? No problem. Hotstar has a huge deck of latest movies collection for you which is being updated on a regular basis.
How to Download Hotstar app for PC
While you are frustrated enough after hearing about the negative thing about the downloading process, time to just gear up as this article will guide you throughout and provide you ways to hotstar download and run Hotstar very conveniently. You can just do it very easily, no doubt about it, but you will require the help of third-party intervention.
So, what is it actually? The third party here is an Android emulator. Now, there are so many types of emulators available on the internet, and you can take the help of anyone of them. However, this guide will show you how to do it using BlueStacks. Another such emulator is Andy, by which you can follow the similar steps in the installation process.
Steps to Download Hotstar for pc
Well, now that you know to download Hotstar, you will need an Android emulator, so the first and foremost step includes having such emulator installed in your PC.
- You need to download BlueStacks first. Search for it on the internet, and you will get many valid downloading links. Follow the steps, which are pretty simple. Once the downloading part is complete, install it
- The next step is to search for Hotstar APK link. The ongoing latest version is v5.4.6. So, look out for it and accordingly download it
- On completing the download, you need to open the Hotstar file in BlueStacks. Once done, it will install Hotstar on BlueStacks.
- The installation will be then automatically done, which completes your downloading and installation process of Hotstar on your PC.
- To open Hotstar, you will have to open BlueStacks. This is because the Hotstar file has been installed in BlueStacks and that is when the need for an emulator can be understood.
- Isn’t it pretty simple enough? Well, enjoy whatever show you want to see and just remember to open BlueStacks, whenever you want to operate Hotstar on your PC.
Why Hotstar for PC?
It all started with a mobile application. But now Hotstar has its own website where you can simply open the website URL and browse through their content. It’s the best and preferred way is watching hotstar. But do you know watching hotstar on the mobile platform has its own advantages? Yes, similar to a lot of services which are exclusively targeting smartphone users, you’ll get few benefits only on the mobile application.
Watch content without delay: As few of you might have noticed that you’ll get some of the cricket matches with 5 minutes delay in website for non-premium users. Whereas you can watch the same match live in the mobile app. So in such case, you can simply install Hotstar for PC and enjoy all the benefits you’ll get with the mobile app in your laptop as well.
Mobile exclusive content: Sometimes Hotstar enables few premium movies for free exclusively for Android and iOS users. You can watch it for free if you download Hotstar for PC. Similar to Hotstar, you can find offers or benefits like Mobile exclusive in e-commerce websites like Flipkart and Amazon. So if you don’t have a smartphone available with you, then you can Download Flipkart for PC or Download Amazon for PC using the steps mentioned in this article and enjoy all the deals.